Is it possible to increase the number of times my device rings?
bc8152

My service often routes incoming calls to be recorded as a message without ever ringing my device.  Is there a way to increase the number of "rings" before it cuts to messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Adjusting Ring Count
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's set by the system at roughly 30 seconds; using a different ringtone sometimes helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's set by the system at roughly 30 seconds; using a different ringtone sometimes helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are correct Tikibar1. The ring time is only 30 seconds and it cannot be changed. I do however want you to be able to get your phone calls bc8152. What is the make/model of your device? Does this happen all the time? Do you have call forwarding active?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DiCos

I have a KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme it only rings like 5 times then goes to voice mail.  I want it to keep ringing for a minute at least..... HOW????????????

Alex

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes