Is there a cellular service outage in the 48763 (northern Michigan) area? I have no service.
lahohman

I have no service this morning in the Tawas City, Michigan area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a cellular service outage in the 48763 (northern Michigan) area?  I have no service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lahohman,

I apologize for the delay. It's important to ensure your service is up and running now. I don't see any other reports right now. What's your zip code? What device are you using? Is the problem with data, voice, or text?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Is there a cellular service outage in the 48763 (northern Michigan) area? I have no service.
simonkafati14

48763. Is there cell service disruption still

0 Likes
Re: Is there a cellular service outage in the 48763 (northern Michigan) area? I have no service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is vital. We searched your area and confirmed that there aren't any reported network outages in your location. However, we certainly want to take a closer look and find the root cause of the issue. What signal (LTE, 3G, 1x, No Service) is your device displaying? What is the make and model of your device? Do you know if other Verizon users are experiencing similar issues in your area?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes