Is there a freeware program to download and save my contacts list with a Motorola V325?
Relztrah

Supposedly I can download my contacts list as a csv file using the Backup Assistant, but I haven't been able to do this. I only need my contacts list, no videos, calendar, MP3s, etc. I already have a data cable for the phone. Is there a freebie out there that will allow me to sync my phone with my PC (Windows XP) and download my contacts list? Even a text file would be OK.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a freeware program to download and save my contacts list with a Motorola V325?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Relztrah wrote:

Supposedly I can download my contacts list as a csv file using the Backup Assistant, but I haven't been able to do this.

Backup Assistant is the best way....what problems have you been having?  If you have a MyVerizon account (register and log in using YOUR phone number, even if you are a secondary line on a family plan).  Make sure you have downloaded and installed BA on your phone.

Then log in to your MyVerizon account, go to the MyServices tab, then My Contacts.  It may take a bit as it connects but you should see all your contact information.  If it is at the "card view", switch to the "list view" (icons on the top right of the contact information area).  A gear-like icon should be there, with an option to "Select ALL" - when you do the the drop down by the gear becomes active and you can export contacts to a csv file.

What step in the process breaks down?  Error messages? 

0 Likes
Re: Is there a freeware program to download and save my contacts list with a Motorola V325?
Dwangler

Evidently, whoever wrote this this response has no clue.  You evidently cannot download Backup assistamt to the v325

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And evidently you didn't read the date of this post. It is over TWO YEARS old!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes