Is there a major service issue in the Black Hills of South Dakota?
vzwrlss

Everyone I know who is using Verizon has been dealing with continual service disruptions (several times each day) for the past 2 months.  I even tried getting a new SIM card (assuming it was my problem) but when the issue continued to occur I began asking others if they were having the same trouble.  The answer is YES and the problem is pervasive and annoying.  The phone believes it has service but it does not.  Rebooting is the only way to "reset" the connection to the network. I assumed if I waited a few days / weeks enough people would complain and the problem would be resolved.  It is still a problem which needs resolution ASAP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a major service issue in the Black Hills of South Dakota?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vzwrlss,

We understand how important your service is to you. This is way too long. We need to get some more specific details. What services are affected? Is this one specific address or multiple addresses?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Choush

Service is still terrible in the northern black hills. It has been bad for the last 3-4 yrs. Is it going to get better. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Choush! We're sorry to read about the situation, and we're happy to help you. Please reply to our private note to get started. 

~Aaron

0 Likes