Is there a place I can file a complaint about your service?
fedup2396

Ever since I got my new phone (out of necessity as my last one broke) I've gotten nothing but misinformation from the store level to the call center level.  I've been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and I do not appreciate the way I am being treated.  I, unfortunately, just restarted my contract but I will gladly look into one of the other phone companies that offer to buy the contract out the second my account is up to date.

I'll try to make this short but when I bought my phone(yes, from a Verizon store not a retailer) I was told by the salesperson in the store that I could pay for some of the phone then and have the rest put on my bill.  I then asked could I make payments on it they said yes just call customer service(first piece of misinformation) If I knew then that that wasn't true I would have purchased a cheaper phone. 

When I called to arrange payment lo and behold I couldn't...because my bill wasn't past due.  I was on the phone for 30 min trying to figure out why someone who has a past due bill gets preferential treatment over someone trying to call before hand to prevent a delinquent account.  Ok, whatever, I paid what I could on the due date, was assured that as long as I called after it went past due I could make payment arrangements.  Called today to make a payment plan and find out that to Verizon making a payment plan mean to post date a check.  I assumed it meant that it would break the payment over a few months. (which, by the way, Verizon used to do some years ago.) Now I'm in danger of losing my phone services if it's not paid in full by the 7th. 

I'll have it paid but I'm truly annoyed at all the misinformation verizon employees dole out on a daily basis. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a place I can file a complaint about your service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you feel you have been mistreated fedu2396. We do our best to make sure you have the option to make payment arrangements when you're past due so that your services are not suspended. If you're not past due, there is no reason for us to make payment arrangements. Our system won't allow us to make the arrangements on a current account. Also, did you get a receipt for your purchase? Did it state the entire amount was charged to your bill? I'm sorry the information given to you was not fully explained in detail. Please let us know if you have any other concerns. I hope you stay with our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you feel you have been mistreated fedu2396. We do our best to make sure you have the option to make payment arrangements when you're past due so that your services are not suspended. If you're not past due, there is no reason for us to make payment arrangements. Our system won't allow us to make the arrangements on a current account. Also, did you get a receipt for your purchase? Did it state the entire amount was charged to your bill? I'm sorry the information given to you was not fully explained in detail. Please let us know if you have any other concerns. I hope you stay with our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport.

0 Likes