Is there an email for complaints/concerns?
TreverJ

We are very disappointed in our experience thus far, not to mention the unexpected amount of money spent, with transferring our service from other carriers. The promotions and deals that influenced our decision to switch to Verizon have, for one reason or another, not applied to us. Appearing very fraudulent at this point! Thus making our initial payment, monthly bill and balance due way above what we expected and planned for. I'm trying to find someone that might care about, their what could be, good paying customers. Before we take all their phones back and discontinue our 3 day old account. Any point of contact, email information would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there an email for complaints/concerns?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for VZW customer service. There is a correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link. Verizon Wireless - Contact Us

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is there an email for complaints/concerns?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TreverJ, we appreciate you choosing us and we are here to help. What plan are you on? 

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes