Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent somewhere else if my app wont let me because my services have been disconnected
SassySara19

When I try to chat with a live agent online or on the app it won't let me the automated agent just says i need to make a payment to restore service. I can make a payment just not as big as they want me to make. I understand it's my fault my services have been disconnected and I know Verizon isn't interested in bending the rules just for me and they don't  care why I got behind on my payments and they just care that I honor my commitments to pay them for services they provide me. I am just in a tough situation because I need my phone to do my job to make money. I drive for uber fulltime. So kinda stuck I'm a situation where I need money to pay my bill but....without my services I can't make the money I need. So I'm  not asking for "charity" (i believe was the word used by a support agent on here when replying to a question posted by a customer) I just would like to chat with an agent after fincial services business hours.....is it possible?

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, gosh, Sara! We do want to make sure we're doing all we can to get your services restored ASAP! We can help! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can get started right away!

*chance

0 Likes
SassySara19

I wanna thank you for responding to my question verizon support 😊 and I would have sent you a private message most definitely but the following morning after I posted my concern I was actually able to finally get a live agent on chat who was very kind and scheduled me a  call back from finacial services. They called  me within the hour and when I tell you_this agent was the kindest most caring agent I've ever spoken with I really mean it it was the first time I had an experience with finacial services that I really felt like they really HELPED me. Anyways they helped me restore my services right then and there without even hesitating.  😁

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sassy, we are so glad you were helped and taken care of. We are here and welcome a direct message anytime. 

- Jose

0 Likes
JD20211

I am unable to reach a rep. I have tried several times myself, and I am in the same boat. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JD20211! We are here, and ready to assist if you still need help. If you preferred a different platform for assistance, we offer alternate channels in which we can gladly assist. Check them out here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

~Ivone

0 Likes
Incognito007
Enthusiast - Level 1

How were you able to finally get a live agent to call you?

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent somewhere else if my app wont let me because my services have been disconnected
DameLaLana

Verizon suspended my account because I withheld payment due to crazy overcharging me for device and services I never ordered.  I unknowingly paid hundreds of dollars for device taxes without knowledge of device order I never made.  Moreover I also got signed up to fios without my knowledge.  My bill is now enormous and they want me to pay before they will pay any mind to the mistakes they made on my bill.  Normally I would just pay so I can speak to a rep, however I’m already out of pocket and if Verizon was a principled company, they would not penalize customers for mistakes they’ve made on my account.  Instead of apologizing for their incompetence, they have their chat bots give ultimatums.  When a live chat agent is assisting, the chat never remedies the problem because it gets conveniently cut off mid way and I have to start all over again and again and again.  The amount of time Verizon has wasted warrants a civil lawsuit.  I do not recommend Verizon as a service provider.  

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent somewhere else if my app wont let me because my services have been disconnected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out and bsharing your experience. We are experts here and more than willing to look into your account billing .

Let’s look at the details together and if Verizon has made an error, we will correct today. Please reply to the Private note for we may get details in a secure channel to protect your online privacy.

-Deb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please share more details.  From what was stated you have an active Verizon wireless account and service has been suspended?  

-Deb

0 Likes