Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent somewhere else if my app wont let me because my services have been disconnected
SassySara19

When I try to chat with a live agent online or on the app it won't let me the automated agent just says i need to make a payment to restore service. I can make a payment just not as big as they want me to make. I understand it's my fault my services have been disconnected and I know Verizon isn't interested in bending the rules just for me and they don't  care why I got behind on my payments and they just care that I honor my commitments to pay them for services they provide me. I am just in a tough situation because I need my phone to do my job to make money. I drive for uber fulltime. So kinda stuck I'm a situation where I need money to pay my bill but....without my services I can't make the money I need. So I'm  not asking for "charity" (i believe was the word used by a support agent on here when replying to a question posted by a customer) I just would like to chat with an agent after fincial services business hours.....is it possible?

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to chat with a verizon agent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, gosh, Sara! We do want to make sure we're doing all we can to get your services restored ASAP! We can help! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can get started right away!

*chance

0 Likes
SassySara19

I wanna thank you for responding to my question verizon support 😊 and I would have sent you a private message most definitely but the following morning after I posted my concern I was actually able to finally get a live agent on chat who was very kind and scheduled me a  call back from finacial services. They called  me within the hour and when I tell you_this agent was the kindest most caring agent I've ever spoken with I really mean it it was the first time I had an experience with finacial services that I really felt like they really HELPED me. Anyways they helped me restore my services right then and there without even hesitating.  😁

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Sassy, we are so glad you were helped and taken care of. We are here and welcome a direct message anytime. 

- Jose

0 Likes