Is there any way to have text messages sent to another phone on the account from a phone or to an email when they are happening and the content they contain?
djtjc97

Is there any way to have text messages sent to an email account or another phone on the account while they are happening and the content they contain?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to have text messages sent to another phone on the account from a phone or to an email when they are happening and the content they contain?
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have never heard of anything like that!

I'm sure that would be some kind of invasion of privacy? I don't even think some apps on the market can do stuff like that. I know there are a lot of things phones can do now-a-days. But hacking text messages and sending them to email or another phone just doesn't sound possible. My opinion, change your number and don't give it out to people! (I'm kidding of course!) Maybe someone else might have a better suggestion. Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to have text messages sent to another phone on the account from a phone or to an email when they are happening and the content they contain?
djtjc97

its for parental control.

0 Likes