Is there anything to be done about getting a message to my stolen phone?
dangphonestolen
Enthusiast - Level 1

my iPhone 4S was stolen. can verizon send a message to whoever has it? I have the number suspended now. But I'm hoping whoever has it will have a change of heart and return it. I don't use iCloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there anything to be done about getting a message to my stolen phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry your phone was stolen dangphonestolen. I know its frustrating to be with out your mobile device and communication to friends and family. We are unable to send your phone a message of that nature. Just be careful to make sure your phone is suspended immediately afterwards if you choose to have a message sent to the phone so the person who has your phone won't incur any charges. Let us know if you have any questions about replacement options. We are here to help.    KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry your phone was stolen dangphonestolen. I know its frustrating to be with out your mobile device and communication to friends and family. We are unable to send your phone a message of that nature. Just be careful to make sure your phone is suspended immediately afterwards if you choose to have a message sent to the phone so the person who has your phone won't incur any charges. Let us know if you have any questions about replacement options. We are here to help.    KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
dangphonestolen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good news! My phone was located and they are sending it to me!! There are good people out there! Thanks for your quick response!