Is there no one who can fix my account?
FutureMon

I've been with Verizon Wireless for 23 years...and my most recent order on 2/18 was so botched they (Customer Care / Sales) still haven't been able to fix my account and my billing is all off.

I ordered the Valentines BOGO deal on 2/18 hours before the promotion ended.  Uprading an existing line and adding a new line.

Immediately after placing the order, I realized I ordered one in the wrong color so I called in to try and get it changed.

Rather than just telling me they couldn't change the order, the Customer Care rep CANCELLED one of the two orders that had been placed (one upgrade line, one new line of service) - assuming I'd just place a new order.  Whats worse is they cancelled the phone for the NEW LINE instead of the one in which I wanted to change the color!

Then I spent the next two hours on the phone.  Problem here is every time I got put on hold, my call would get recycled into the Queue.  Someone new would then pick up the phone and they'd ask who I was and then after I explained to them what was going on, they'd put me on hold and BAM - right back to the Queue.  This happened no less than 6 TIMES until I told the person to NOT PUT ME ON HOLD. 

One of the reps I spoke to (the 3rd or 4th person I think) said that they would attempt to 'cancel' the cancellation ticket...they put me on hold and...Hello may I have your first and last name please???

AAARRRGGHHHH!

The last person I spoke with on the evening of 2/18 IN SALES essentially told me I should have him create a sub-account on my account and order a 3RD PHONE, because the promotion was ending within minutes (9pm PST) and that's the only way I could get a phone in the correct color, and we couldn't tell if the order was still cancelled, or uncancelled - or ever even cancelled in the first place so we had no idea how many (if any) phones I was going to receive at that point.  I said no to that; at that point I just wanted to un-screw my original order.

In any event, it is now 2/25.  I received BOTH phones on Friday the 22nd.  They were both activated over the weekend...Apparently someone was able to cancel the cancellation or I wouldn't have received both new phones in a single box.  However, because the cancellation is still somehow showing against my order, the system says I don't qualify for the BOGO offer (now that the promo is ended) and hence, my account is all jacked and my billing is wrong.

1) The upgraded line shows "0 months" left on payment plan and no monthly payment amount.

2) The newly added line shows "24 months" left on payment plan at $33.33/mo.

The upgraded line should be the one showing $33.33/mo - and it should also qualify me for the $25/mo line access credit.

The NEW line SHOULD be showing something like $2.08/mo ($799.99 - $750.00 / 24) and because it is still on a payment plan it should qualify for the $25/mo line access credit.

This has got to be the worst customer service experience I have ever had with a company.  Why is it that a company so large such as Verizon seems to have an ordering system that can't even handle pushing a change to an order that is only a few minutes old?

Sure I understand that you send orders to a seperate dispatch facility, but it's not like I waited until the next day to call in with the change.

Also, Customer Care should be able to see Sales notes, and Sales should be able to see Customer Care notes.  At a minimum there should be SOMEONE in both call centers that can access a customers entire record and FIX things.

Now I am waiting for a call back from Customer Care - he couldn't push through the fix for the BOGO for reasons stated above, so he's attempting to escalate via a form.

What fun.

0 Likes