Is there someone at Verizon who cares about customer satisfaction?
MILOCAT125

Is there a Verizon agency or team or person who listens to customer feedback and is charged with doing anything?  Can you direct me to them/it?  Thanks.

My story is:  after 20 years of Verizon service, the cell signal at my home disappeared.  Verizon support assured me that it could not be a problem with the cell tower or signal, that we must have done something to our phones to create the problem.  I had an unlocked S7 which doesn't support WiFI calling, so I sold that nice phone and bought a cheaper phone (J3) from Verizon, so now I can talk/text via WiFI.  My wife kept HER S7 even though she could not make or receive calls at home.  After two weeks, the cell signal is back, so her nice S7 is working again and I wound up with a downgraded phone.  All Verizon had to do was admit their signal / cell towers were the problem and they were working on a fix, and I would have waited.  I realize that this is partly my fault for being a Verizon customer.  I'd like to contact someone and suggest that they enable their Support team to be honest.

Labels (1)
0 Likes