Is this were I file a complaint?
Tony_M24

I have been a Verizon Wireless costumer for over 10+ years now but my patience is running thin.  On 9/18/2014 I decided to utilize the Edge program to upgrade from my current iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6 (black 16 GB).  I did this at my local Verizon store.  The store was suppose to receive the phone by the end of October and give me a call when they received it.  Needless to say, I never received a phone call.  I then called them in the middle of November to check up on things and I was told that the shipment was delayed and would not be there until December 8th.   So December 8th rolls around and still no phone call.  I called again on the December 12th and still no phone, yet the representative told me that my phone shipped on December 7th.  I then went into the store on December 13th and still no phone.  The representative told me that the next shipment would be arriving on December 15th and that my phone should be included in that shipment. I then get a call on December 15th saying that my phone was not included in the shipment but that they would hold a 64 GB silver iPhone 6 for me if I wanted to pay the difference in cost!  No I do not want to pay the F'ing difference, I want my phone that I ordered 3 months ago!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is this were I file a complaint?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This sounds like the the order wasn't placed for you. Here's what happens:

At a corporate store:

They process the order and the phone ships directly to your address. Then you follow the instructions to activate it.

At a Premium Retailer:

They process the order and it ships to the store. The phone is sent with your name (account holder) on it as the phone is shipped already tied to your account.

I would call Verizon and ask them if an order was in fact placed as you should have received it by now.

0 Likes
Tony_M24

It was a Premium Retailer and the order was placed on 9/18/2014 as that was

the first question that I asked the representative in person on 12/17/2014.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM, sprmankalel <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did they give you an order number when the order was placed? Did you follow up with VZW directly?

0 Likes