Is verizon making money off of robo calls??
RadMangi

I have been getting a ton of robocalls. I asked Verizon what they are doing about it and they said nothing. I can only block 5 numbers unless I purchase a special package from them allowing me to block more. What a joke! At some point, verizon has figured out how to make money off of robocalls. I just got a call from phone number 000-000-0000!  How can they even allow that to even go through? Oh, that's right. Almost $9 billion in PROFITS last year, and a CEO who made $7.3 million last year. What do they care? If you ever think lack of competition is a good thing, think again.  (PS, I have been waiting for 40 minutes to talk with someone and ask how they can allow a number with all zeros to go through. Oh, that's right, $9 billion in profits.)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is verizon making money off of robo calls??
budone
Legend

VZW does not have an idea where the 000-000-0000 is from, so how can they block it.

Do you have your number on the Do Not Call List?

Have you opted out of the three or four Settings in your Verizon account Privacy Settings?

View solution in original post

budone
Legend

VZW does not have an idea where the 000-000-0000 is from, so how can they block it.

Do you have your number on the Do Not Call List?

Have you opted out of the three or four Settings in your Verizon account Privacy Settings?

Itsmeagain
Enthusiast - Level 1

It does no good to put your name on the National Do Not Call List.  I have my number on the DNC list and get 2-10 robo calls everyday.

0 Likes