Issues after upgrade
Tb09061

Did this ever get resolved because I am dealing with the same issue. I upgraded to unlimited and now I get very little signal, even in the middle of DC

0 Likes
Re: Issues after upgrade
Bhudson10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same just happened to me. After threatening to raise our rates, I found that unlimited is cheaper so I switched and instantly, our bars went down to 0 and we haven't had any signal since.  It won't let me switch our plan back either.  I'm furious and even though I've never had another service, I'm going to start shopping. It's not unlimited data for less, it's NO data. 

0 Likes
TheVieiraFamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope.

Communicating via smoke signals in thr dark is faster than using verizon.

I called Verizon several more times and even went into a physical location and offered them cash tips to find me a solution. They told me to reach out to people on Craigslist who root phones who actually know what they are doing.

Nothing has worked.

A technician told me once it has to do with the features on our account profile... Something like when the plan was changed to unlimited the rep added/removed some feature in admin. Apparently, there are so many features and it could be any possible combinations of changes that I should just delete my account and start over.

I gave up.

I upgraded my phone last month and ONLY when I am connected to the network via 5G it runs about 30mbps otherwise I have trash bandwith. Unfortunately, living in the houston area I rarely get any 5g whatsoever except for random moments while driving down the road. 

Also, my trade in S22 plus is terrible.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the best service possible, Tb09061! Are you having trouble with calls, texts, or data? What is the make and model of your phone? -Nikki

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bhudson10. We are very sorry to hear about the experience you've been having with using data since changing your plan to the Unlimited plan you have now. We certainly want to make sure that any issues are resolved correctly. Are you able to use calling and text messaging sufficiently? 

-Brett

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheVieiraFamily, we never like to see that you are coming across any kind of issue. Just to clarify, are you seeing service issues only after upgrading or did you see issues before that as well? Also, is the problem occurring in a specific location there in Houston? 

-Christine

0 Likes