Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
acafarelli

I have 3 lines with unlimited service and plans that include Apple music.  These were provided at no charge until I swapped out my apple watch.  The plans now show the same (and indicate apple music included) but I am being charged $9.99 a month for each line now.  I've contacted support twice and was assured it would be resolved but I still see the issues on my account.  No one seems to know why I am being charged for it and a one time credit was issued to cover my October bill with this incorrect charge.  

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you are able to get the most from your wireless service, Acafarelli. I would like to learn more in order to have this issue corrected. What specific plans are associated with lines of service? Looking forward to hearing back. -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Apple Music (being charged incorrectly)
acafarelli

I have the get more plan on 2 lines and the play more plan on the other line.  They were all signed up before the latest version of the plans.

they all indicate “Apple Music included” and I have had Apple Music on them since enrolling at no charge.  

0 Likes