It is so nice spending 2 hours on a phone to be hung up upon waiting for a supervisor. After being told the day before I would get a call when the customer service representiave started her shift at 7pm to give me more answers. I do not like to be stuck w
LouW

What a frustrating experience I have had trying to get away from This phone and Plan. I just want to down grade this phone. What difference does it make to you here? All VZW will do is re certify the phone and give it to someone else. I just would like to down grade to a cheaper phone and do away with android os. I still have the same issues with the phone as I did with my other one within a hour of re activating it. I should have no issues with the os it is flawed and should not happen. I am sorry to say but The blackberry OS is a lot more stable. There may not be as many apps but it is more productive and being able to multi task is a lot more needed on a phone. I was told yesterday I would get a call back today at 7pm when this tech support lady would start her shift to give me my options and she did not call. Making me call at 930pm today and after talking to someone I waited for 45 minuets to be hung up on. That is a real great way to treat a customer and make things better. I just want away from the Andriod OS. What difference does it make to you as a company to make a customer happy who was with you since 08 and having a second device added on to the account? What Poor way to treat someone to make them happy with all the profits you have and can't give anything back to a customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes