Re: It's been over a year and still no $200 rebate - What are options?
dolphin2016

NIcholeK_VZW

This is the information that you requested. I returned my iPhone in a special envelope that Verizon mailed to me.

Please send me my rebate ASAP

I did not receive an electronic gift card!

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you get the rebate that you have been waiting for, dolphin2016. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond so I can fix this for you.

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dolphin2016

Why hasn't Nicole responded to my reply. I sent all of the information that she asked for. This is exactly what happens in Verizon. For 1.5 months no-one follows through withn my problem.

NicoleK-VZW please reply.Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
dolphin2016

Okay Verizon Moderator so use the personal info. that I sent to you to send me my rebate!Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

your question was only posted on the public forum 2 weeks ago. Did you send the personal information as a reply to the Direct Message (DM) that Nichole sent you? The DM is located in the community inbox https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox and not visible on the public side of forum.

Personal information posted on the public forum will only be removed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
phoneman57

Hello,

I think I was misrepresented at one of your stores, specifically the one in Frankfort, Illinois. I had a Verizon prepaid account. This was my personal and business number. They told me I could switch over to a post paid account and get a $ 300 credit promotion on my old phone if I got a new phone with a new number. This was hard to do because I had to let people know I changed my business number and reprint business cards. I now come to find out I would only get a trade in for $ 3.00 !  Had I known this I would have not changed my number.  The store is TCC [Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . I would still like to get the $ 300 promotional credit I was promised because of the aggravation I have had to go through with my business.

Thank You,

[removed]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dolphin2016, I am here to help you get this rebate as quickly as possible. I sent you a message back on Jan. 8th asking for additional information and have not Received a reply with the information I have requested. Please check your Private Messages so that we can get started.
NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you get the most out of our current promotions, phoneman57. I truly apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced with the move. May I ask if you ever receive a promo code regarding the trade in or promotional credit?
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes