Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015. So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill. This is now 5 times in a row. Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly. Each time they gi
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015.  So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill.  This is now 5 times in a row.  Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly.  Each time they give me 30 dollars for inconvenience.  I don't want money, I want them to bill me correctly.  Everyone should check their bill carefully.  I spoke with an executive relations employee named Ty W (female), and she ended up hanging up on me when I asked the simple question if I have been over charged on each of my 5 bills.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015. So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill. This is now 5 times in a row. Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly. Each time the
mama23dogs
Legend

What exactly is the over charge?

i Suspect they are crediting you, but then voiding the credit and putting it back on the bill, because it is a valid charge.

GO back to the first bill - what are the charges?  What is the charge you think is wrong?

JUst to get you started, your first bill would include:

1.   Activation fee of $40

2.   Line fee ($40 if you chose 2 year contract)

3.   Data plan

4.   Possibly a payment on a phone if you chose Edge to finance your phone.

5.   A prorated partial charge for 2 and 3 for a partial month.

6    Taxes for a partial and full month.

7.   Insurance or mobile protection plan if you added that

8.    Any data overage charges if you exceeded you selected data allotment.

0 Likes
Re: Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015. So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill. This is now 5 times in a row. Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly. Each time the
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every month it is something different. I'm not going to type every single issue I have. I spent 10+ hours on the phone with Verizon customer service. They always fix the issue, but then on the next bill there is something else.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

IF you don't go into detail we can't help or understand the problem.    Tell us what is going on, what Verizon is charging you, what you think is wrong.  

0 Likes
Re: Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015.  So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill.  This is now 5 times in a row.  Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly.  Each time the
mama23dogs
Legend

Ditto.

IF you have odd charges, you may initiating them without realizing it.  In the first month I was asked to sign up for things everytime I opened an application.  

0 Likes
Re: Joined Verizon in Mar, 2015.  So far Verizon has overcharged me on each bill.  This is now 5 times in a row.  Everytime I call, I am on the phone with them for over an hour to get it straightened out, and they can't adjust it correctly.  Each time the
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think you understand what I am saying. All of the issues have been fixed and credited back to my account. My issue is that every month I have to call to get the bill corrected for different issues. It isn't me causing the issue, it is Verizon which they agree with me and credit my account. My issue is that each bill is incorrect and I have to spend at least an hour each month getting it corrected. This is unacceptable and I am not going to keep doing this each month. I want Verizon to get it right the first time.

0 Likes
VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

Speak with Ty W from Verizon executive relations and she is fully aware of all the issues I have and continue to have.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

But what types of issues each month.  There may be a trend or something we seen before, and we can give advice on what to change, ask, do etc.  plus it helps others if they have had the same bad experience.  Otherwise your post is just a rant and falls off the radar real fast since it has no substance.

VerizonUser1515
Enthusiast - Level 2

Incorrect activation fee, incorrect discount per line, incorrect charge per line, change of plan when attempting to correct original incorrect charges, crediting my account instead of the line so the surcharges aren't credited, incorrect charges relating to family share. Each time the try to fix any of these issues they do it wrong and to the wrong line. Transparency is non existent and I am starting to lose track.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Since the majority of customers aren't having this problem, your situation is unique. 

The reason for a customer to customer forum is so that your problem and solution may not only help you, but other customers with a similar problem.

0 Likes