Just Purchased - No Account Service
ibleeg

I purchased a mobile hotspot/Jetpack device + service not more than a week ago.  I finally used the device today.  After four hours of browsing the Internet, it stopped working.  I could not go to any websites because there was no internet service.  I tried again and was automatically connected to the Verizon Wireless account page where it informed me that I currently have no service and if I want to purchase another session.  I don't understand how paying over $50 equates to four hours of Internet browsing.  I thought it was 5GB per month.  I've only had the device and service for a week and used it for four hours.  I will not make further payments unless this is resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just Purchased - No Account Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ibleeg,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your new device, but we definitely want to help out and see what might be going on. To be sure, was this purchased as a prepaid device or on a post paid(contract) account? What model of Jetpack are we working with? Are there an indications on the device showing it would be disconnected? For immediate assistance please reach out to us at 800-922-0204 or our Live Chat here http://vz.to/XNtW61.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ibleeg,

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your new device, but we definitely want to help out and see what might be going on. To be sure, was this purchased as a prepaid device or on a post paid(contract) account? What model of Jetpack are we working with? Are there an indications on the device showing it would be disconnected? For immediate assistance please reach out to us at 800-922-0204 or our Live Chat here http://vz.to/XNtW61.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tailynn1977
Contributor - Level 1

If you were prepaid and videos were running in the background of your page you can use 5 gb that fast. ALSO a lot of advertizing on normal (non-mobile) websites is small video clips repeating. This does use extensive amounts of data.

0 Likes