Keep dropping trade-in value
ribbo26

I am beyond frustrated right now with Verizon.

I go to Verizon in store to upgrade my iPhone 12 mini. Cool. I am told my value is $700. Problem is, they are out of stock and I was going out of town so couldn't order online as I wouldn't be here to sign for delivery. Cool.

Go back 10 days later. All of a sudden am told my name isn't on my family's plan? ??? Very rude service. I leave.

Upgrade online. Am told value is now $650. Annoying but whatever. Order it. Verizon cancelled my order for no reason. Frusturated as heck.

Go to re-order today, and my trade I value is only $400? And the whole chat took 1 hour! I am so sick and tired of this. Why is it so hard to trade in my phone? Why did the trade ins value drop so suddenly? Why is Verizon not honoring the value of mom order they randomly cancelled?

0 Likes
Re: Keep dropping trade-in value
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ribbo26, we understand the importance of getting the most value for your trade. To clarify, what device were you purchasing and trading in your iPhone 12 mini?

*Joshua

0 Likes
ribbo26

Trading in iPhone 12 mini (64 GB) for a iPhone 14 pRO (256 GB). Thank you for replying and trying to help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ribbo26, thank you for clarifying. Based on the current promotion, the iPhone 12 mini is eligible for the full $800 trade in amount for the upgrade based on select unlimited plans. The iPhone One Unlimited plan, the 5G Do More, Play More or Get More unlimited plans. Are you set up with one of these plans? Please respond to the Private Note, so we can get some more details.

*Joshua

0 Likes