Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kuddos to the Phone Representative Shania, 11-18-2021
SM1118

I recently bought 4 new devices, which in itself was a debacle.  Finally got that all sorted out and then looking at my billing yesterday and see a charge back on one of my trade-ins plus a new device activation fee for a line that did not get a new device. 

I called, today 11/18/2021, very frustrated!  Spoke to Shania (probably not spelling this correctly) but she was so kind, professional and helpful!  I appreciate a GREAT service rep, especially in this day and age.  I did the online survey, but did not allow me to type anything.  I was hoping to complete the survey on the phone but was disconnected.  

To the supervisors and administration at Verizon, there needs to be a way for the customer to better communicate regarding your service reps, some are amazing, like Shania and some are not helpful at all.   Before my call today I was ready to check into moving my business elsewhere - Shania saved me as a customer and reminded me there are great people out there who are in the service industry because they do care!

THANK YOU, miss Shania - I do hope someone sees this and you are recognized for your above and beyond exceptional customer service. 

Michelle K

Re: Kuddos to the Phone Representative Shania, 11-18-2021
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're always happy to take your feed back, please feel free to get back to us in the future!*Cecile

0 Likes