LG Cosmos 2 HW-1.1 SW-VN251ZV3
macorbi

I have 3 of these phones.  On one of them the charge complete comes up and it doesn't on the other 2.  The other 2 phones has the battery icon blink full when fully charged.  The charge complete is premature as that phone is never fully chaged, battery lasts 1 day at most while the other 2 last up to 6 days.  This phone is used as much as the other 2 phones and the battery in it works great on the other 2 phones.  We've changed/switched batteries and exchanged the phone 2 times already.  Verizonwireless store either unable/unwilling to help.  Their solution is always exchange the phone which I find unacceptable.  It appears the phone stops charging when the charge complete alert comes on. We have tried multiple chargers from different manufacturers. Is there any way to turn off this charge complete message and let the phone fully charge?  I've been searching the Internet without success and appreciate any help.

Thanks,

macorbi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 2 HW-1.1 SW-VN251ZV3
macorbi

Just to add an update.  Backup Assistant is not running on any of the phones nor are they used for data, just talk & text.  This phone discharges half way sitting unused from 9 AM - 3 PM weekdays.  No apps installed.

0 Likes