LG EnV touch applications
kennedyxrider

im a former voyager user and i noticed that when i would go to "get it now" or the app store i would have alot to choose from when doing it from the phone and now that i have the EnV nothing shows up only a couple of apps but if i get online on the pc i see lots more. why is this? and also apps like the loopt application which i dont see on my phone when i look for it are on the pc but still not compatible for the touch

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG EnV touch applications
LindsayFitzG

The whole reason behind this is just false advertising. Verizon wanted to get everyone interested in the EnV Touch by telling them it was "app-friendly", when really it's compatible with hardly anything, because they didn't make compatible apps for it anywhere near the time it was put on the market, and still haven't. Tons of us have been waiting for months for new apps to come out for our phone.

0 Likes
Re: LG EnV touch applications
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
I have the EnV Touch and enjoy it. In the scheme of things, it is still a relatively new phone. Just because apps are available for one phone, it doesn't mean that they will be available for other phones. Each device is different and any apps that already exist have to be slightly modified to suit the phone properly before they can be used on that phone. When apps are made to fit your phone, they will be made available. Oh, and by the way, Verizon doesn't make most of the apps your phone can use, so it's not their fault if app creators don't make apps available on a specific phone.
0 Likes