LG Lucid, forgot screen lock pin
2busyma

I changed the screen lock pin on my LG Lucid and can not remember it.  I dont want to do a factory reset.  I am not getting the option to log in using my Gmail account.  Why??  I discovered the app, Screen Lock Bypass, but it says it is not compatible with my device.  What other solutions are there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Lucid, forgot screen lock pin
Not applicable

short of taking 10,000 guesses you'll have to hard reset. Surely it's a number that has SOME meaning to you.

0 Likes
Re: LG Lucid, forgot screen lock pin
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey 2busyma!

I read you loud and clear on there's not a whole lot worse than forgetting your screen lock pin. Trust me when I say I've been there many times before so I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

To be completely honest, I have to admit that a factory reset is the only option at this point for getting back into your device. Here are steps to make it easier http://vz.to/MCFWcG . And no need to fret, not only does your Gmail account backup your saved applications via Google Play but if you have Backup Assistant enabled then you're contacts are good to go as well. Again, I'm terribly sorry about this ordeal but I hope this information is helpful.

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes