Re: LIED TO BY VERIZON... VERY UNHAPPY!!!
Not applicable

Why didn't you log into your My Verizon account and see your last 6 month's usage by month?  This is on you, not Verizon.  Log in now and come back and tell us your monthly usage for the past 6 months.

0 Likes
Thejumpsuitman

Give me a break.  I went to Verizon to talk plans and to see if it was a good idea to change. They are supposed to be professionals in customer relations.  They looked on the computer on two different visits a  month apart and told me I used no more than 3 gigs a month both times.  It is on me?  You are kidding, right?  Verizon stinks and that is that.  This company lied to me, it is as simple as that!.  I would have no reason to check my own usage on an unlimited plan...  By the way, the data usage on the website does not include tethering to a computer .  The first guy explained that to me.  You are nothing but a Verizon employee troll if you say it was on me.  Get real.  The purpose of my coming here is to warn others about this miserable company.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

This is from Netflix support site

• Good quality (uses up to 0.3 GB per hour)
  • Better quality (uses up to 0.7 GB per hour)
  • Best quality (uses up to 1 GB per hour, or 2.3 GB per hour if watching HD)
0 Likes
Not applicable

Your My Verizon account will show your total data usage by month for the last 6 months.  That includes usage by your phone or any tethered or hotspot connected devices.  If I was going to give up my unlimited data, that is the first thing I would do.  Yes, it's entirely on you.  Verizon did not lie to you.  You simply made a bone headed move and want to blame Verizon.

0 Likes
Thejumpsuitman

That is simply untrue.  My October usage, for example shows to be 60.22 mb.  Six month average says 71.2 mb.   Yeah, right!!!!   The only bonehead move I have made is to think this is an decent and honest company.  >Attacking comment removed<

In addition the person you spoke of is not a Verizon Wireless employee

><

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You have no reason to check your usage on an unlimited plan??? Really??? What if you were considering giving up your unlimited data??? Seems like a reason to me!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You are not reading it correctly .(Or if you are share a screen shot, of each month) You need to look at the data detail I mentioned earlier today, not the summary. Without add'l info there is not much more us as customers can offer.

Sorry

0 Likes
Thejumpsuitman

Read my last comment.  The data usage readout is inaccurate.  It does not include tethering.  Again, I was told that by a Verizon employee.  Are you saying he was also lying?

>2nd and final warning. Quit attacking a customer of Verizon Wireless<

><

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

The only employees on this forum are clearly labeled as such next to their screen names.

0 Likes
Thejumpsuitman

Guys, I really don't care to discuss this anymore.  Life is too short to argue with you over this.  I was lied to on multiple occasions but apparently it was my own fault.  Nice.  I will do what I need to do and I hope people considering Verizon read this.

>Comment deleted<