LOYAL MILITARY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
EyeZola13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a LOYAL customer for almost 15 years and I am so FRUSTRATED!  I am currently stationed in Japan and our lines are suspended.  When in the states for 14 days we were hit with an almost 300.00 bill!!!  HOW IS THIS OK!!!? Why would I pay for the upcoming month when WE ARE NOT IN THE STATES TO USE THE PHONE!!!??  This is only the FIRST part of my issue!!!

I have only had 3, THREE!! good customer service reps in the 15 years that I have dealt with VERIZON.  This is HORRIBLE!!!  Today, I called to re-suspend our line as we are back in Japan, and the little girl on the line told me to hold on when I asked for a manager to discuss my bill. Before she hit the hold button I heard her say "she'll hang up before I get someone on the line.  LITTLE DID SHE KNOW I AM A VERY PATIENT PERSON and my phone has speaker.  I got in the shower, dressed for work and had breakfast in the 48 minutes that she had me on hold!!!  And when she came back on the line she had the NERVE to tell me that all of her managers had gone into a meeting......ON A SUNDAY NIGHT IN THE STATES!!!!  I am not new or Stupid!!!  Not only do the employees in the background sound like they are having the ultimate party, I cannot get ANY help!!

I realize that 15 years ago Verizon HAD the best service, but I am VERY aware that they are NO LONGER the only cell phone company on the block. I will be going to the Air Force legal office today to start the official complaint that I will be bringing to Verizon.  I am sure that I am only one customer and they are not effected by me planning to shut down the THREE lines that I have had for 15 years.  But Verizon should be aware that I am apart of a community that provides them A LOT OF THIER income!!  I live and work on an island that has EVERY MILITARTY SERVICE ON IT and between social media and word of mouth alone I plan to let EVERYONE know about the shoddy practices of Verizon. 

This is so sad.  This could be a company with nothing but positive feedback but as I read through all of the feeds I am seeing that I am not alone in my disgust. REALLY VERIZON?  Where is your loyalty to the people WILLING to pay for quality service?  I refuse to be treated like crap when I give YOU my hard earned money.  I will gladly pay for better customer service and cell service elsewhere.

Is there ANY WAY to make contact with a PERSON in management besides a PO BOX that no one answers?

Labels (1)
Re: LOYAL MILITARY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
mama23dogs
Legend

Active duty military can suspend service for up to 39 months.

More information and contact info here:  Suspend Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: LOYAL MILITARY CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EyeZola13,

This is not the experience that we want our customers to have. We want to make sure you have the best service and treatment when you speak to our service department. Let's look into this together. Please send us a private message to further review your issue. We are here to help.
JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes