LTE Coverage Check Request -Newport Rd & Pequea Valley Rd. Kinzers PA
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Advanced Calling over 4G LTE is rather choppy on the stretch of Newport Rd. between US Route 30 and US 340, Kinzers, PA.

Cross Streets are Newport Rd. and Pequea Valley Road and surrounding stretch of Newport Rd. In Kinzers, PA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Coverage Check Request -Newport Rd & Pequea Valley Rd. Kinzers PA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Techfranz,

We are her eto help clear things up.  Our goal is to always provide you with the top notch service you deserve.  When did you start having issues in these locations?  Send us the area zip code to take a closer look. 

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LTE  Coverage Check Request -Newport Rd & Pequea Valley Rd. Kinzers PA
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed the issue today 10/26/2015 around 5:15 PM. The Zip Code is 17535.

0 Likes
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I checked again this morning and not only is the signal weak and the audio choppy in this area, but there is a loud hiss in the background when using Advanced Calling. I expect it is due to the weak 4G LTE signal which at time is as high as -121dbm.

The hiss goes away and audio improves as one gets closer to Route 30 in Gap, PA.

Could a Network Engineer check this area out?

Cross Streets are Newport Rd. and Pequea Valley Road.  The stretch of Newport Road between US 30 and US 340.

Kinzers, PA,17535

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the need for great service wherever you travel. I have looked into that area further and there will be pockets of variable coverage. This can be due to line of site to the serving towers, distance, geographic and weather.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes