LTE Home Internet availability plan.
wmpratt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where I live the zip code list says its available however not at my address.  5G home and FIOS is not available to me. Wanting to know when LTE Home Internet will become available. Someone at Verizon must know the timeline for implementation. Who would have this information?

0 Likes
Re: LTE Home Internet availability plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@wmpratt ,

It's great to know that you're interested in LTE Home Internet. Just like with 5G Home, you need to be in an optimal location for the network to reach you. Signal strength isn’t the only thing we take into consideration when making our LTE Home service available at a particular location.  Available capacity at the cell sites that cover your address factor into determining eligibility at a particular location. This is a continuous improvement process though, meaning if your zip code shows it is available but not your specific address, then we recommend signing up to receive email updates when or if service becomes available at your address using the Address Qualification Tool here: https://www.verizon.com/home/lte-home-internet/

0 Likes
wmpratt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the reply. Right now I get at best 2-4 megabytes a second on my DSL. When I use my 4G cellphone hotspot  get 20-30 a second. Something to pass along to the decision makers. For me LTE home internet would be far better. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wmpratt, thank you for taking the time to correspond with us; we will pass along your feedback.

0 Likes
rddltd53

I have this same problem.  My cell tower is less than a mile away, and my wireless signal is just as strong as my friends who live a mile east of me and have the LTE service.  

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem 5Mbps dsl from Verizon and LTE would be a lot faster, cell tower is nearby.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lordthor2001 We want you to have the best possible speeds, and we will do everything we can to help you here. We have sent you a private message here on this platform.-Dolores

0 Likes
nvanderplo

Good morning. I have the same issue with home internet options, except that AT&T (only phone service listed for my address) says that DSL is not available at our address. We currently use phones as wifi hotspots, as this is our best option available. Service is good but not great.

I've been looking into the 4G LTE internet option, as I am wanting to no longer have to monitor our internet usage every month. If 4G LTE availability for my address is based on our potential satisfaction with the service, I can assure you that we will be very happy with it as compared to our other current options. I am in zip code 49080.

Please advise if there is a person I can contact to discuss options. Thank you,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nvanderplo, we always want you to know the best options for your needs. You may always speak to any our sales reps and they can look into everything for you. They can be reached by calling: 800-256-4646. Their hours of operation are: Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm ET & Sun 9:00am-10:00pm ET. You can also stop in any of our store locations: http://bit.ly/3SdsA

-Christine

0 Likes