LTE Signal Network Extender Help
msimpson1996

I received a LTE Network Extender back in October and got an Error 7A message when I set it up.  One call into Verizon and a technician had me up and working and everything was great.  Fast forward to the end of December - I had to shut off power and it reset the extender and I started getting the Error 7A again.  I've now received a new extender and after 6 or 7 calls into Verizon and several times being told that technical support would work on it and get back to me (which has not happened).  I really need for this thing to work or I will need to move my service to another provider because I work from home.   I have been with Verizon almost exclusively over the years - short stint with Sprint because of a CEO - and would like to continue using Verizon but customer service and technical support have been nothing but horrible for the last month.  I just don't understand why you can't get me up and running like the original time back in October.  Would putting a 5G device in this area help?   Something needs to be done and I need to be contacted!  

0 Likes
Re: LTE Signal Network Extender Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

we greatly appreciate your loyalty and we want to help you stay by ensuring you are able to remain connected with strong service. I can help troubleshoot and get the device working. Please send a Private Note and we can offer more personalized support.   -Yale

0 Likes