Re: Lack Of Customer Service
jt10128
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are beyond awful. I'm switching to a new provider. People should boycott this horrific and abusive company.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to help and don't want to lose you as a customer. Please elaborate and tell us what is going on? What can we do to help you?

~Maria Elena

0 Likes
JoeV78

Same boat here buddy. I have two consecutive billing cycles where i have serious data overages that I've never had in the years prior. I get 10% notification at the exact same time I get the notification I've gone over. Sadly, several years of almost identical data usage and for reasons I will never know, 3 weeks ago it all changed when I got charged while listening to music downloaded on my phone. I reached out via chat and the agent was more interested in correcting my verbiage and telling me i was mistaken then actually listen to my concern, I asked for retention department and the agent first said they didnt have a retention department then said they were the retention department. I have SS of all my chat logs I will be happy to post here, on FB, Twitter, Insta, or anywhere else I may need to post them. The agents response was to then try to upsale me into the unlimited plan. Hey verizon, when a customer is mad about charges, it is NOT THE TIME TO INCREASE CHARGES BY UPSELLING. So now, I am incredibly dissatisfied and I will be shopping new carrier after work today. I asked the agent to make sure the entire chat log was saved into my account. I remember years ago, when AT&T did the same thing,  they lost a class action lawsuit over strong arm tactics to force people into more profitable plans and apparently, Verizon didnt learnt their lesson cause this is the same thing. Anyone else want to join me in filing FCC complaints for unsavory business tactics?

0 Likes