Lack of Customer Support
TJRockStar
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I’m Writing As A Loyal Verizon Customer Since 2007. Never In My Life Have I Had The Quality Customer Care That CHELESE Provided Me On This Day! And I Was At A Verizon Store That Couldn’t Even Help Me & Take Care of Me The Way She Did Over The Phone! Bottom Line Was, I Ordered A New Phone for My 2nd Line and Wanted To Switch My Current Phone With That and Reactivate The Line With A New Number. It Took Almost 3 Days Between Backing Up Both Phones, Preparing The Content and Going To The Store To Switch Out SIM Cards + Reconnect The Service. Almost A Nightmare Experience Toiling Endlessly With Troubleshooting To No Avail. Service Was Never Connected, There Was A Pending Update In The System That Made It Glitch and Both Phones Ended Up Being Associated & Acting As My One Main Line. It Was heck ON EARTH (Dramatic, But Accurate haHAha!) Anyway I Was Able To Connect With CHELESE In Customer Care After Talking With The Store Associate Who Originally Helped Me But Was Unable To Give Any Further Assistance On His End, and Then Went Through The Whole Gamut Again With A Tech-Coach Who Ultimately Couldn’t Go Any Further and I Was (THANKFULLY) Turned Over To CHELESE: Who Stayed Patient On The Storeline With Me and Helped Me Reset Everything, Sent Endless Emails To Confirm With Me, Made Texts/Calls To Both Lines Until Each Was Up & Running Rightly! This Process Was Over An Hour But She Came Through and Saved The Day! Turned A Living heck Into A Happy Heaven For Me As A Customer and Even Credited My Account Due To The Inconvenience & Frustration I Had To Endure! Best Representative of What Excellent Customer Service Should Be For Sure! Thank YOU from The Bottom of My Heart CHELESE! You’ve Made A Happy + Satisfied Customer Out of Me! PLEASE GIVE THIS WOMAN A VACATION AND A RAISE IMMEDIATELY! *TJ Russell*