Lack of coverage at zip code 85619
lemmonh2o

For the last 2 months there has been a problem getting signal and coverage at my office on Mt. Lemmon, AZ. 85619  There was coverage before but has since dropped out. There is only a small area that Verizon has coverage. Are there any plans to resolve this problem? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of coverage at zip code 85619
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LEMMONH20, we understand the need for great coverage. We're here to assist. What kind of issues are you having specifically? Does it happen to other people in the office as well?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lemmonh2o

JosephT_VZW Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the delay but I've been helping find a solution to this issue. There is yet problems and everyone on Mt. Lemmon, Az.85619 has the problem with service. This includes our Fire District and their ability to communicate with emergency services. I use my Verizon service for customers to report emergency water outages for our utility and have relied less on land lines. Our area has coverage from other carriers but I have trusted Verizon for my service for many years and will not change. There are plans to help the situation but could still take several months and the fix may be temporary. I am a business customer and have had very pour service since May. Whom do do i contact to see if my billing can be adjusted? My phone battery dies after searching in less than 5 hours. I know Verizon works very hard to provide quality service to customers. Please keep up this important work. I just hope the solution is coming soon.

Again Thank You,

Michael [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
VRaptor

Same problem in zip code 91024. Signal strengh has been adequate for years, but within past 4 months both data and voice signals have become virtually unusable. My immediate neighbors as well as friends a few blocks away have noticed the same issue, so its not simply my phone. I'd suggest Verizon get on this unless they want to lose a bunch of customers.

0 Likes
ryanc_vzw
Verizon Employee

VRaptor,

We would be sad if customers left us over this. We strive for the best service and are always looking for ways to improve our network. I'm not seeing an outage in SIERRA MADRE. Not to worry, I'll be happy to help and look into this for you. What exactly happens when you try to use both data and voice? Please check your Inbox for my Private Message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes