Lack of customer service!
searchingforreception

I am writing to express my continued dissatisfaction with your company’s service on my wireless phone.  I have had to contact Customer Service & Technical Support numerous times in my goal of having a reliable wireless phone.  In the process I have to re-explain the problems each time, justify my need for a fix or a replacement device and have had wrong devices sent to me or not sent to me at all(just accessories arrived).  I am still waiting for the wrong devices that were sent to be received so that your company will send me a correct replacement phone.  I have been told that I cannot be sent a phone right now because I have received the maximum number of replacements, apparently I reached the maximum number with the incorrect orders sent that were cancelled en route.  Where is the customer service here?

I first purchased a HTC DNA in January of this year & had problems with call quality, I did some research & went back to the store to trade it for a Motorola Razr Hd since I heard that Motorola is known for their antennas which I presumed would provide better call quality & reception.  I have tried with store staff and technical support to get this device to work for me and after a few replacements including the SIM card I decided I need to switch to a different phone to try to get a reliable device.  I believe Verizon should stand behind its’ products with customer service in mind.

Labels (1)
0 Likes