Lack of or complete loss of signal
WKirk001
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the last few weeks our signal has dropped from 4g to 3g to none at all regardless of location inside or outside our home. I've tried repeatedly to chat with Verizon reps and tier 2 techs but can't keep a signal long enough to get answers. Obviously this is a huge issue for Verizon because there a multiple posts about the same issue. I'm seriously considering switching carriers after 10 + years. I'm tired of excuses like we can't guarantee service in your house. I'm not asking for a guarantee I'm asking for what I pay for...service that works! There is something going on if people all over the country are experiencing the same issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Lack of or complete loss of signal
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It's no 'excuse' that Verizon doesn't guarantee signals inside structures (your house), they cannot.  There's a number of reasons the signal can be affected.  Maybe line-of-site to a tower providing another carriers' signal would work better for you...

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Lack of or complete loss of signal
WKirk001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand that they say they can't guarantee phone service inside my home. But I have a mifi for internet inside my house and I feel they should guarantee that it will work. If you read all of my post you'll see this had only became a problem recently. I've had Verizon since 2008 and have never had a problem at my home. Having read multiple posts in the community I'm not the only person having these issues. At work, a bigger city than home, I have full service. Yet I can go to an equally sized city either and have little to no signal. Something had to have changed in their system to suddenly lose signal and telling me they can't guarantee service isn't fixing my problem. Mifi is my only option for internet and if it's not going to be guaranteed to have signal I'm wasting my money.