Lack of service
doc97d7

After fighting with verizon for 2 weeks for a credit on 2 phones that were returned,now they are still charging the taxes. But my real problem with this is everytime you call in there is someone different on the line which just makes things worse. Why can't they sit it up so that your number is answer at least at the same office..... I have in 2 weeks talk to Utah, Little Rock, Southern Calif.   And I was promised a $40.00 credit on my account for some of the BS.....I have gone through but now no one can find this note on the credit...... FOR ALL THE AGGRAVATION THAT VERIZON CAUSED, WHAT IS VERIZON WILLING TO GIVE ME BACK FOR THIS?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of service
BadaFrigginBing
Enthusiast - Level 2

<< Reply removed due to profanity >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Lack of service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon doc97d7.

I'm sorry you've had to go through so much with your account. We never want you to have bad experiences. Let's take a step back and figure things out. Were you credited back the the returned equipment? We don't give compensation credits; therefore, I'm a little confused why you were being credited $40.00. Was it for the taxes of the equipment? If its our mistake, we take full ownership and fix it, but that's what we're willing to do. What exactly are you asking for when you ask what we're going to give you back? I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes