Last two months data Info
Ilovearuba

I deleated a number in the last billing cycle Sec./Jan. How can I go back and look for it on my data info. As it is only showing the current one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Last two months data Info
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to your account at verizonwireless.com (laptop or desktop).  Click on View Bill, and you  should see a drop down box with the current bill cycle dates, an arrow, and a note that says "Monthly bills are available for up to 18 months". CLick the arrow and choose the billing cycle where you think that number will show in the logs.

That bill will be shown, and you can click the Call & Messages tab, then choose the line, and whether it's showing voice or messages....Hope you can find the number!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s see what’s able to be done for you, Ilovearuba. Is this a phone number that was in your contacts, and it was deleted? Alternatively is this a phone number from a call you received last month that was in your call log on your device?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

Yes contact was deleated. But I am looking for the number on the data look up and it does not go back to the beginning of january

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

Was a contact that got deleated. But texted me n now I need to contact this person. But the data sheet does not go back far enough.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see. Ilovearuba, with numerous ways to perform backups these days, let’s make sure we are working with the same tool. What is the make and model of your phone? What back up tool is being used Google, iCloud, or Verizon Cloud? 

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

Iphone5

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

iCloud back up

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

Any help?

0 Likes
Ilovearuba

I just need to know if I can look back on deleated phone numbers from Dec some how ?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to your account at verizonwireless.com (laptop or desktop).  Click on View Bill, and you  should see a drop down box with the current bill cycle dates, an arrow, and a note that says "Monthly bills are available for up to 18 months". CLick the arrow and choose the billing cycle where you think that number will show in the logs.

That bill will be shown, and you can click the Call & Messages tab, then choose the line, and whether it's showing voice or messages....Hope you can find the number!!

0 Likes