Let me tell you why I never finished switching from Tmobile to Verizon
Ma4369

Hello,

I recently tried to transfer over 6 lines from Tmobile to Verizon.  On 7/25 I was in a chat with a sales rep who was very helpful.  During our chat we covered what I was looking for and she presented quite a few different options.  I finally settled on transferring over a total of 6 lines.  I chose the Play more plan for 5 of the lines and the 6th line was for a flip phone which didn't require data or text (its for a Sr. Citizen).  So prior to moving forward, I asked again to clarify what I was getting for my monthly bill.  This is what I asked - ((6 lines total on the play more unlimited plan, we get 4 new smart phones (2 iPhone Pros and 2 samsung s20 ultras) and a new flip phone. We will bring over a Pixel4 from Tmo. I will have insurance on the iPhones, and the Pixel4. All of this will be 334.41 (+tx) There will be no activation fee and I will also receive $1050 in gift cards. And all I pay tonight is sales tax on the phones...)).  She replied "Correct".  I went on to place the order.  We then started chatting about the difference between what I was seeing in the agreement and what she was quoting me.  Her response was that the system doesn't allow or display any of the discounts and that I would see the discounts after the phones were activated.  I received the phones and its time to activate them.  Before opening any of the packaging, on 7/29, I asked for confirmation on what my monthly bill would be.  The customer service agent told me that it would be in an around $455.  (HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT PAYMENT AND WHAT I WAS QUOTED).  I was in a chat with that customer support agent for over 2 hours that night - only to be given a number to a department that was closed for the day!  When I went back to resume the chat after finding out that the number was to a closed department, there was NO Agent to be found.  Now its the 30th and I contact support again.  After spending ANOTHER 3 hours in chat with them, the closest they could come to the original ($334+tax) quote was $377.  We've all dealt with call centers in the past but this was absolutely UNREAL.  I had to ask at least 4 times for this to be escalated to a Manager.  And after all that, all the Manager did was ask me the SAME questions that I had answered multiple time before.  Even worse, the Manager kept asking me the same questions she herself had already asked.  The whole time all I heard was that they could get my bill to close to what I was quoted.  To top everything off, someone activated a sim card that was delivered to me prior to my approval.  Now one of the lines I was going to bring over to Verizon has neither Verizon service or Tmobile service.  I have to say that this was the worst most frustrating experience I have EVER had with a major company.  I would love to share with @vzwsupport my experience.  I think its would be a great teaching moment.

0 Likes
Re: Let me tell you why I never finished switching from Tmobile to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing your details with us, Ma4369. It's our hope we can help get things sorted out and cleared up. We'll be sending you a Private Message, so we can go into those details more.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes