Re: Lied to about promotion and given the runaround for almost a month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to getting to the bottom of this once and for all! I am sorry for all the run around you have experienced as I know that would make me frustrated. Please send a Private Note via this channel and we can offer you more personalized support to find the right solution. -Yale

0 Likes
AKVitucci
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing has been resolved actually. And I don’t see any private messages. 

0 Likes
jouim
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this exact same issue! Every month I call back in or chat with a rep and they say they've resubmitted the trade in credit and it'll take 1-2 billing cycles to go through and every month it's the same story and it's going on 7-8 months now! The last person I talked to said that because it's been more than 6 months that they were going to give me a $100 dollar credit on top of taking care of the trade in credit and not only did I not receive that credit but the trade in credit still is not processed and they said they were expediting it because it had been so long. I've never had any issues with Verizon but this one is just getting ridiculous.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This isn't the experience we want you to have with us. Which promotion were you trying to take advantage of? We're here to help.

*Breanna

0 Likes
AKVitucci
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone keeps saying that but no one is actually doing anything. 

0 Likes
AKVitucci
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is all in the description above it was a $800 trade in credit 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, AKVitucci. We want to make sure you get the help you need with resolving the promotion issue. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
Autofanz

You guys are lucky you even got the promotion even though it’s a lot of work, sorry about that. Apparently the $800 is only for selected lines only, and how do they select these lines? Who the heck knows! Cause the customer service guy just said “ we’re not sure exactly...” so two lines on our account got the promotion, and when I tried with my line, they said I wasn’t selected. No idea why! I’ve been with Verizon for many many years, I’m in the same account with the same plans as the lines that got the promotion, my phone is just as new or just as old as the other lines’ phones. I guess I’m just not special enough for the promotion. If Verizon keep treating older customers like this, they will be losing customers! And also please start informing or training customer service agents! Cause they don’t seem to know anything. 

0 Likes
rlbilbow

I have had same thing happen.  Lied to over a iphone 13 pro max.  I hope you were able to work things out but I havent.

0 Likes