Lied to by Verizon rep and lost $100 MasterCard promo
NPE2020

Also lied too, on a much higher level!!

My daughter and I went in to get 2 Iphone 10's and get $700.00 off for opening a new line. The manager signed us up, got our new phones and was told it would take a couple of billing cycles. After 4-5 months without receiving the retro and then monthly credit, I talked to agents who would say yes here it is in your file and that it would take a little longer to start. After a few months and same response, I filed a grievance and after review they said I wasn't eligible since I wasn't under the unlimited plan in addition to opening a new line. The manager should have put me in the unlimited plan when I came in to take advantage of the promotion. He said we were good to go, enjoy our new phones and $700.00 savings. The powers that be could have went retro and had me pay the difference from the time we got the promotion. which as it turned out was less expensive then what we were paying for 15 gigs. Once the phones are payed for, we are out of here. I have been with them for over 15 years! They can add that up and kiss anymore good-bye   

Labels (1)
0 Likes