Lies from Verizon regarding my decesed father and the Verizon cons!
DJTRACKER1

My father passed away on January 6th and both my brother and I reached out to Verizon and turned off the account. Three times we reached out and spoke with their team and were assured they would be sending the prepaid box out so we could return the phone. Now we just received a message that they are filing against the estate for the cost of the phone?

We informed them immediately on more than one occasion and were told package is being sent. Now the moment the estate opens they are the first in line to file? Even better, his account is locked and they cannot tell me when we talked to them, not even he was deceased! They will not let me speak to a supervisor or anything!

I have been a customer for 10 years and truthfully I have never been more disgusted in my life! The will not answer our questions, anything to find out why we were lied to and now they want our money instead of returning the phone like we were told to do?

Do not trust them! Anyone from Verizon wants to contact me, feel free I would love to hear your explanation of your lies!

Labels (1)
0 Likes