Lies, lies, and more lies
jdrhoads1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I left Verizon a couple of years back due to lies from customer support.  I switched over recently, like an blockhead, thinking Verizon must have had these issues ironed out by now.  Nope, still lies.  Had the worst experience getting signed up online, and I am actually a technologist.  My account has been messed up up multiple times.  Horrible customer support.  Was promised that Verizon would pay my first bill for my inconvenience.  Now my first (yes, first) bill has come up and Verizon has no note of their promise.  I asked if the support calls were recorded and was told yes but retrieval is a long drawn out process.  I said start it anyway and gave them the info for the call.  What do you think the chances are that they are going to produce the call where their agent promised to pay my first bill?  Yep, zero.  A bunch of liars.  Was even accused of having another member of my family set up a separate account.  Which member?  My 11 year old son, that produced an awkward silence.  Do not believe anything Verizon says and switch to another carrier as soon as you can.

Re: Lies, lies, and more lies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdrhoads1,

We're glad to have you back in the Verizon family but sorry to hear you've had issues so early in the process. Signing up for an online account should be easy. We're here to solve any issues you have had. What happens when you try to set this up? Do you get an error or anything like that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes