Loss of 4G LTE over last 3 days in central NC
strongbad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in rural Orange County, NC and have been with Verizon for 8 years. 4G Lte has never been an issue until recently. In the last 3-4 days, signal is constantly switching between 3g,4g, and 1x. I only get 3G when using any data. Videos contantly buffer, etc. This is noted to happen on major highways and in the cities of Hillsborough and Durham. Only 5gb of data has been used by 3 phones halfway through billing cycle so we shouldn't be getting throttled back. Verizon's previous excelent coverage is the main reason I pay their higher plan rates. If this isn't rectified, I see no reason to stay with them. This is ridiculous to have a substantial downgrade of service and Verizon remain mum on the details of this.

Labels (1)
Re: Loss of 4G LTE over last 3 days in central NC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

strongbad, I know that I too would be just as concerned with my service experience changing in such a dramatic manner. We're here to help review just what is going on, and do what we can to get your speeds back up. What zip code are you primarily located in? What is the make and model of your phone? Is this mainly affecting data or are calls and texts also affected?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes