Loss of signal strength throughout the entire home
EMGON2018

We have had perfect service up until 3 weeks ago when family members started complaining about the service cutting out on them.  I have been working at home a great deal the past 2 weeks and cannot make any calls anymore from my cell phone as I can barely get 1 bar now, when again, 3 weeks ago, everyone had 4 bars and no issues.  I do everything online and even that service has slowed down and has had interruptions at the worst possible times.

We pay a great deal for what we thought was a high quality and dependable service.  We are not feeling that way anymore.  I was told we should get a booster......WHY????  Why pay more money for something that worked perfectly 3 weeks ago!??  This is starting to feel like a scam.  We have been with Verizon for a numbef of years (over 20) and are starting to feel as if we need to make a change if this service is no longer reliable. 

We need this signal to go back to where it was; it will affect my position with my company.  We do not want a wireless booster, as we have a cell tower close to us - there is no need for this!

I would appreciate some sort of response.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loss of signal strength throughout the entire home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EMGON2018, we always want to help support you when you're having trouble. We'll be happy to help with troubleshooting and coming up with some solutions, especially since you've been a long time member of the family.

You've mentioned that you've had issues with making calls or dropped calls while in your home. Coverage indoors can be tricky, as there are multiple variables that can affect your services. It's one reason we do suggest making use of an indoor option to help with calls. Outside of a booster, there is the option for Wi-Fi Calling. Do you make use of Wi-Fi at home?

Additionally for our troubleshooting, are you having trouble outside of your home? Do these issues occur when your further down the street or in another area?

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes