Re: Lost phone within 30 days but no replacement
BARBARA2617

Hopefully you received what I sent. If you’ll notice, the screen regarding choosing coverage was very confusing. I had total mobile coverage but I tried to go through. I had total mobile coverage marked but then it said I needed to choose coverage for the phone. When I clicked on coverage for the phone, it removed the check box for total mobile coverage. But I wanted coverage for all phones. It’s very confusing.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
BARBARA2617

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

BARBARA2617 wrote:

Hopefully you received what I sent. If you’ll notice, the screen regarding choosing coverage was very confusing. I had total mobile coverage but I tried to go through. I had total mobile coverage marked but then it said I needed to choose coverage for the phone. When I clicked on coverage for the phone, it removed the check box for total mobile coverage. But I wanted coverage for all phones. It’s very confusing.

Sent from my iPad

You realzie you are posting on public messageboard. One designed for customer to customer interaction not customer service. And no no one can see the pics you posted. I already told you what the situation was. the account level total mobile coverage only covers up to 3 devices. More than that you'll need separate coverage. I also told you you don't need total mobile coverage to begin with. The $9 per line plan has the SAME coverage as the $13 plan except the useless tech coach. Also you're not getting a replacement for a phone that had no coverage no matter how you try to "explain" it.

0 Likes
BARBARA2617

No I was not aware. My post was denied through VERIZON. And I know what you told me. I was explaining what happened. I appreciate your input. I’ll try something else.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

What do you mean denied post? Not sure what you are going to try. You can't get a replacement if you didn't have coverage. As I said Total Mobile coverage is rip off anyway. Just get the regular coverage

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARBARA2617, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to that message so that we can look into your insurance questions in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you!

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

BARBARA2617 wrote:

I had total mobile coverage. I have 5 phones and have been a customer since @ 2004. I do everything on my phone and I clicked total mobile coverage but it wouldn’t let me continue with my purchase until I chose mobile coverage for the phone. when I clicked on the coverage below for the phone, it unchecked total mobile coverage. No need to get all rude and angry. [removed] happens. I had several “chats” with VERIZON. I was told yes they would cover it and then told no, they wouldn’t. In my industry you make a statement like that, you stand by it. You don’t go back on your word. I’ve been a loyal customer. Just hoped for a little more for 14+ years using their service.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Who got rude or angry? I was simply stating the facts. I am not angry because I tell you the facts and you disagree with them.

Please refer to the last paragraph of your Customer Agreement at Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement.

0 Likes
BARBARA2617

Do you work for VERIZON?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

BARBARA2617 wrote:

Do you work for VERIZON?

Sent from my iPad

Verizon employees are CLEARLY marked. This is primarily a customer to customer forum not customer service. Other customers such as myself have taken time out of their busy days to help you and you get rude because we won't give you the answer you want to hear. Should I lie and tell you that you can get a new phone when I know that is not true? But at least you'll have the answer you want even if it's not the correct one. And as I said if you are paying for total mobile coverage you're wasting you money. It's $13 a line and for $9 a line you can get the SAME coverage except the useless "tech coach"

0 Likes
BARBARA2617

Rude comments such as “Verizon employees are CLEARLY marked” is exactly what I do NOT need from you. I’m frustrated, I don’t use these forums so I have no idea who I’m talking to. And why don’t you tell me three more times how total mobile coverage is a waste? Believe it or not, I got it the first time. Total mobile coverage was not the topic of this conversation. It was using a mobile phone for a mobile provider to purchase a phone from them and ending up with no insurance. I understand you can’t buy insurance after the phone is lost or stolen. What I don’t understand is how I ended up with no insurance for an $800 phone, as it was obviously not my intent. I tried to paste the screens that threw me off but apparently I don’t have that down either! So, thank you for your advise and your time. Your help is no longer required. Continue your busy day.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes