Re: Report Poor Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This isn't how we want you to experience our network. How long has this been going on? -Joel

0 Likes
Tony023

Yesterday i was in belmont in a restaurant right of off el camino real and 2 blocks from ralston at Iberia Restaurant .  My gf had 4 bar 5g plus at&t on her iphone pro max 13 and my verizon iphone pro max 14 had 1 bar 5g or 1 bar Lte .  Totally not acceptable.  I could even barely browse or do anything.  I had to use my gf phone .  And this is not even the boonies !!! I just switched  from verizon a week ago and so far very disappointed!! 

0 Likes
Tony023

Yesterday i was in belmont in a restaurant right of off el camino real Iberia Restaurant .  My gf had 4 bar 5g plus at&t on her iphone pro max 13 and my verizon iphone pro max 14 had 1 bar 5g or 1 bar Lte .  Totally not acceptable.  I could even barely browse or do anything.  I had to use my gf phone .  And this is not even the boonies !!! I just switched  from verizon a week ago and so far very disappointed!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out ot let us know that there was an issue while you were out ot eat. Let's dive deeper into this concern. Have you had coverage issues anywhere else? Did you receive any error messages? 

-Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help out if you are having issues. If you still need assistance, please provide us with the previously requested information, and we'll be happy to help.

~Freddy

0 Likes