Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Low efficiency Tech Team
BBKing2020

We switched from T-mobile to VZM on Thxgiving. The online REP opened 2 accounts under my name and we were porting 6 voice lines. 2 lines under one account and 4 under another one. We service started on Dec 2nd. I contacted VZM Customer service on the 2nd and account consolidation request was submitted. couple of days later, nothing happened so I called again, issue was brought to management and was escalated. Days later, still nothing happened so I called them on Dec 12th. Issue was broght to the management again and they told me it'd be escalated one more time. The REP sent me the reference code via her Email and sent through text message. She also adviced I could reply to the text  message if I have questions or want the status of the request. This Monday (Dec 16th) was the third business day and still nothing happened to my account. I text back to the REP 3 DAYS IN A ROW, not even one respond was received. What's the point of this type of communication??? A JOKE. I received DM on this forum and on Twitter. I replied and explained what's going on, but no one can help. The only answer is "wait, wait, wait".. for how long??? it's been 15 business days already??? how long does it take for this extremely slow team to fix one problem??? Cant VZM hire some competent people??? So disappointed... Switching back to TMobile. They are much better on resovling issues. 

0 Likes