Loyality
jandbstier

I have been with Verizon for several years.  Recently I received a "loyality" credit mailer for $50.00 with a 2 year renewal.  We a older and don't use (abouse) our phones so they generally last a few years, and we assume that saves the company money.  Our last ones were about 3+ years.  We went to Best Buy (we have waited at Verizon stores WAY too long for service) to buy our phones.  We have them, signed up for two more years at a considerably higher rate and for our "loyality" got charged a $30 each activation fee when we had been "active" for several years. (Agreed we are old but we are still active!) Then Best Buy said we would have to go to Verizon for the $50. credit.  Since this is what I was trying to avoid - I tried contacting your "customer service" department.  (Name removed) (I know his name as I emailed him a scan of my voucher), was very nice; but useless.  He did't even bother to acknowledge my email - no less apply the credit he said I would get.  I can certainly see why people get so unhappy when you do not stand behind your word!  The Verizon store rep (yes, we did go and wait 47 minutes ) basically said **.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes