Lyed to and deceptive practices= me looking for new carrier.
MelindaO

Where to begin? I am so very discusted by Verizon and the deception and straight out lies. Back in mid Nov I started receiving calls from Verizon wanting me to upgrade my phones. I stated to them that I was not interested at the time but probaby would be closer to Christmas. The guy says that prices will be in effect through December as a special for the holidays. He said he would also make a note in my files of our conversation. Starting at that point my phone stopped receiving calls from all numbers except from my husband and daughter. I can't receive calls from my kids school, my mom, dad, nobody can call me. I didn't at first think much of this until all of the rest of my story started to unfold.True to my word closer to Christmas 12-22 to be exact I started the process of new phones. I first went to Best Buy where I was told they could not match what I was told in the first phone call. I then went to a coporate store where I was also told they could not match those numbers, but that I needed to be careful when dealing with the Verizon people over the phone. So I came home and called back the original number and was connected to. I told Ariel G____ what I had been told by Juan and she states that there are no notes on my account. I then said ok is what he said still available and she says what did he tell you. He told me 6gigs of data leaving my phone and text as is, which is 550 minutes, one line had 250 texts and one line had unlimted text, one line had unlimited data the other 2g. I specifically told them I could not pay more per month and was assured that my bill would stay the same. Before we could get all of the legal crap taken care of the call was disconnected. I immedialtly called back and the call was taken in Tampa by "Carlos" who is the biggest liar on the planet. We were to the last part of doing all of the changes and he says whoa I can do you better deal. I of coarse said ok. He says I can give you 10g and unlimited talk and text for 165.00 before taxes. I questioned him as to what the catch is he said none. I questioned him some more and was told I qualified for a loyalty discount. So I said ok. This converstaion is recorded. I had unlimited data on one line before this transaction took place. I was also told I have 14 days to go back to my plan if I wasnt happy with the new plan. About 2 hours after I got off the phone I checked my email. Now is where it gets UGLY very UGLY. I received and email thanking for my business blah blah from this day forward your monthly bill will be $253. What the H---. I would never have agreed to this as I cant pay this.So I get on the phone with Vanessa who promises to fix it. On 12-24 one of the two phones arrived via fedex. I call Verizon only to be told that before they could ship the other one some more legal stuff has to be completed. These phones were ordered at the exact same time. I say ok because the one that came was my daughters only gift.12-25 she opens her gift and is thrilled. our joy was very short lived. Upon trying to activate the phone a number would pop up on the screen to call. I called the number and was told the phone could not be activated due to a "pending order". I was told to take the phone to a corporate store and they would get it activated. I asked to lady on the phone to please take a look at my account an make sure that Vanessa had followed through and fixed my plan where it was supposed to be and that the numbers were good. Silly me thinking that Vanessa would do her job. I sent my family on to my moms for christmas and told them I would arrive when I got this taken care of. 2hours later I was told that someone would call me back. At 10pm I contacted Verizon and was on the phones 1hour and 42 minutes upon hanging up I was assured that someone would contact me within 72 hrs. At some point during the day on 12-25 the phone which did not arrive at my house was activated. Fedex tracking stated they still had the phone. So I have one phone which cant be activated one phone which I dont have that has been activated and a plan I certatinly did not agree with. 12-26 I drive 50 miles to corporate store only to be told that they can't help me and give the very same phone number that was popping up on the screen the number that when called said take it into a store. At this point I said forget this I am sending this phone back and we will just go back to our original plan, I will then buy a phone for my daughter off ebay or CL. I began the process of going back to my old plan which I am now being told I cant go back to because it doesnt exist. 1-3 I go on to my verizon account online to check the status. I was put back on a plan with 2g of data per phone. My daughter had sent 333 texts that I am being asked to pay for each because they didnt put my texting plan back in place. At this point I am irate. The phone I sent back on 12-27 has still not been refunded, I am being told I owe a restocking fee on a phone we could not activate, I cant get my original plan back after being told I could, I owe much money due to texts, 30 per phone activation fees on a phone I could not activate,and one we didnt even receive.As of this posting my daughter still has no christmas gift.  and I am so tired of dealing with this bunch fools. I am tired just from typing this. And tomorrow I get to start again only this time it is the FCC and NC utlities commition, appointment with an attorney and trying to find a new wireless carrier. I really hate to ruin my good credit over a cell phone bill but enough is enough.Thank you Verizon for screwing over a loyal 15 yr customer. I honestly dont know how Verizon is even in business. All of this is recorded and everyone just passes the buck and blames someone else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes