M8 missed calls
davecjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been experiencing a lot of missed calls since moving to the HTC One M8.  I only notice a missed call when I get a Google Voice notification saying I missed a call.  I use Google Voice for my voice mail service.  When this happens, I can be sitting by the phone with a great signal and never get a ring and my phone never shows a missed call in the call log.  I only know I missed a call because the person may text me later and tell me or Google Voice lets me know.

Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same thing?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: M8 missed calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi davecjr!

Let's get those calls coming in! I'm not showing an issue with the M8 missing calls, so let's try some troubleshooting. Please check and make sure that your "Do Not Disturb" is on. In addition, please make sure you are removing any type of call forwarding that may have been added inadvertently. This is a quick and easy call to *73 and then call. You'll hear a couple of confirmation beeps. Once that is done, please retest and keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi davecjr!

I also have another question for you. For the calls you missed, are they calling your mobile number or the google voice phone number?

Christina B
VZW Support
@VZW Support on Twitter

0 Likes
davecjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.  It's not on Do Not Disturb and I called *73 and restarted my phone.  I will see if seems any different.

I may not have said it but it's not every call or most calls but just a few random miss calls.  The missed calls are from people calling my mobile number.  Nobody even knows my Google voice number!  I only have Google voice setup as my voice mail service.  I've had it setup like that for a few years now and that's all I really use that for.  I mention that because it seems strange that it knows I missed a call but my phone doesn't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davecjr,

Thanks for all the detailed information. It really does help to clarify where the issue actually is. Let us know if it's working now, and if not we can troubleshoot further.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes